Your Stryker Solution
Request more information
Helping to reduce spinal loading, lowering risk of cumulative trauma injuries for caregivers.
- Accessible foot end mounted Stryker SMRT Battery Kit
- Retractable head and foot section
- Innovative battery powered hydraulic system
Our most advanced manual cot fastener.*
- Meets crash safety recommendations for BS EN-1789
- Guides loading and unloading to improve operator efficiencies
*When used with Power-PRO XT
Our Rugged-X Restraints are our first dynamically crash tested, coated webbing restraint.
- • Compliant with BS EN-1789 crash standard1
• Fluid resistant coated webbing
• Polyurethane coating protects underlying webbing from damage due to abrasion
• Bright yellow coated webbing can help caregivers to see the restraints on the cot
• Cleanable polyurethane coating can help to expedite the time to clean and dry restraints
1. Meets BS EN-1789 dynamic crash standard with Power-LOAD cot fastener system used with Power-PRO XT ambulance cot, Power-LOAD cot fastener system used with Performance-PRO XT ambulance cot, Performance-LOAD cot fastener system used with Power-PRO XT ambulance cot, Power-PRO TL ambulance cot with fastener.
- Designed to be compatible with competitive ambulance cots
- Floor-plate and floor-track mounting configurations available
- Welded stainless steel construction for unprecedented durability
- Conforms to BS EN-1789
Steer-Lock helps maximize cot mobility control by locking the head-end casters into a straight position preventing cot drift and enhancing its turning precision.
- Activation points at the head and foot end
- Durable stainless steel cable, aluminum frame, and high-strength nylon activation points
- Weight 2.5 lb (1.1 kg)
- Compatible with the Power-PRO XT
Our XPS siderails increase patient surface area while remaining integrated in the cot.
- Seven locking positions
- Easily retrofitted to existing compatible cots
- Sturdy aluminum over-mold design
- Mattress design reduces transfer gap