Your Stryker Solution
Request more information
Our powered ambulance cot assists in lifting and lowering the cot.
- Innovative battery-powered hydraulic system raises and lowers the cot at the touch of a button
- Easy-to-use manual back-up system
- Retractable head section enables navigation in tight spaces in any height position
- Automatic high-speed retract feature
- XPS siderails
- SMRT Battery Kit
Our powered cot fastener system helps boost safety by supporting supports the cot throughout loading and unloading.
• Communicates wirelessly with Power-PRO cots
• Eliminates the need to steer the cot into and out of the ambulance
• Helps minimize patient drops by supporting the cot until the wheels are on the ground
• Meets dynamic crash test standards
• Features an easy-to-use manual back-up system
Our Rugged-X Restraints are our first dynamically crash tested, coated webbing restraint.
- • Compliant with BS EN-1789 crash standard1
• Fluid resistant coated webbing
• Polyurethane coating protects underlying webbing from damage due to abrasion
• Bright yellow coated webbing can help caregivers to see the restraints on the cot
• Cleanable polyurethane coating can help to expedite the time to clean and dry restraints
1. Meets BS EN-1789 dynamic crash standard with Power-LOAD cot fastener system used with Power-PRO XT ambulance cot, Power-LOAD cot fastener system used with Performance-PRO XT ambulance cot, Performance-LOAD cot fastener system used with Power-PRO XT ambulance cot, Power-PRO TL ambulance cot with fastener.
Our XPS siderails increase patient surface area while remaining integrated in the cot.
- Seven locking positions
- Easily retrofitted to existing compatible cots
- Sturdy aluminum over-mold design
- Mattress design reduces transfer gap
Our Automatic Power Management technology for extended battery life. Package includes two SMRT Packs, one SMRT Charger and a power cord.
- Fast charging – approximately 2 hours
- Zero memory – make repeated partial charges with no impact on performance
- Convenient recharging – in-ambulance and wall outlet charging options
- Sealed durable construction for all-weather toughness
Steer-Lock helps maximize cot mobility control by locking the head-end casters into a straight position preventing cot drift and enhancing its turning precision.
- Activation points at the head and foot end
- Durable stainless steel cable, aluminum frame, and high-strength nylon activation points
- Weight 2.5 lb (1.1 kg)
- Compatible with the Power-PRO XT